Travel with the Leddicks to Sitka Alaska and beyond.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

Here we are well into the New Year and I felt like asking, “Did you make any New Year’s Resolutions?” I have, and here they are:

Lose weight/eat right
Read more books
Write more (in my blog and in general)

On the 1st of January I spent several hours on-line searching for some site to use as a tool in my weight loss/eat right goal. Weight Watchers is good, I’ve used them before but they cost money and I’m too cheap. I found one site that allowed me to take an eating profile quiz. I found out I’m a night time nibbler, all or nothing, persistent procrastinator. The first two I could handle, in fact I wasn’t even surprised. But a “persistent procrastinator”? How am I ever going to accomplish anything? I guess this explains my sporadic postings of late.

But it’s January 21, 2007 and I’m still sticking to my diet. I’ve read 2 books (keeping in line with my 1 book a month goal). And I’m finally writing my next blog. So help keep me accountable, I promise to write again tomorrow. If I slack off, feel free to write and give me a gentle prod. And if you want to share your resolutions, I'd love to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home