Travel with the Leddicks to Sitka Alaska and beyond.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back on the Blog


Ok, ok, I know I haven't updated the blog lately but it's hard when you don't have internet. Back in the summer we dropped our internet so we could afford to build our house. Things have been tight but there is an end in sight. My dad and uncle are here helping us with the finish work. They are a God Send!!! I'll post some pictures of the building progress and the "laborers" later, but for now you'll just have to read.


On September 24 our sweet little grandson was born, Emerson Aaron Leddick. He is doing great and growing fast. That's him and I know, he's the cutest grandson ever:) So now that I have your attention, keep checking back and I promise to update more frequently.
I like to hear from you too, so post a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home